Elarolah Capital is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals.
An unfortunate consequence of our size and global reputation is the misuse of our name, brands and reputation by imposters and frauds publishing fake websites and engaging in “phishing” scams seeking personal or confidential information.
For example, several domain names starting with “be,” a string of numbers, and the “.com” top-level domain are not authorized by Elarolah Capital. These include “elarolah004.com,” “elarolah123456.com,” “elarolah977.com,” and several other similar domain names. These domain names are known to direct users to a fraudulent website that is not authorized by Elarolah Capital.
When communicating with Elarolah Capital through digital media, please:
- Confirm you are visiting a Elarolah Capital authorized website or the website of a Elarolah Capital authorized vendor. Elarolah Capital’s only authorized websites are posted through the below listed domains. No other website domains are authorized.
No other vendors are authorized by Elarolah Capital to communicate (including requesting or receiving) information through websites.
- Do not share your password and login ID with anyone, including anyone from Elarolah Capital. Certain Elarolah Capital online environments are private, available only to investors through secure login procedures. Apart from allowing you to use your password and login to enter an authorized site, Elarolah Capital will never ask you for your password or login information. (If you forget your password or login, we will issue you new ones.)
- Do not communicate or deal with personnel who are not affiliated with an authorized office. All authorized office locations are listed on our contact page. No other office locations are authorized offices of Elarolah Capital.
- Do not send e-mails to anyone with an address other than authorized Elarolah Capital e-mail addresses. Elarolah Capital does not permit our employees and authorized representatives to send or receive work related e-mails from personal accounts or any other address. If you are or become suspicious of potential fraudulent activity when communicating through email, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Imposters can use the Elarolah Capital name in furtherance of a variety of criminal activities. In particular, beware of scams purportedly affiliated with Elarolah Capital that promise extraordinary returns on your investment at little to no risk.
For more general guidance on avoiding internet crimes, visit the FBI webpages on common fraud schemes and recent e-scams at http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/fraud/internet_fraud and http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/e-scams, and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission webpage on avoiding fraud at http://investor.gov/investing-basics/avoiding-fraud. If you think you have been the victim of internet crime, you may file a complaint with the following government entities:
- The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
- The Federal Trade Commission, https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
- The U.S. Postal Service (for crimes involving U.S. Mail), https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/contactus/filecomplaint.aspx
Elarolah Capital provides links to these resources for informational purposes only and is not responsible for their content.
If you have any questions about the above, the security of any Elarolah Capital communication, or have concerns about a website or e-mail communication that you suspect may be fraudulent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.